Thursday 30 January 2014

News.......News........News

Yes that's right I have news although it may not be new news to some people, A new crafting place has just opened around my corner and I can't wait to go try it out. It's a little different to what I normally do but it looks like fun and that's what it should be about don't you think?

http://www.thecraftyretreat.com/ 

 Welcome to The Crafty Retreat. They are an Arts & Crafts and Pottery Painting workshop where all ages and parties can be inspired to design and make their own unique creations. Drop in and see what inspires you, you'll find a warm welcome waiting for you.

NEWS part 2

I don't know how many of you know but there is going to be a craft show on at Grimsby Leisure  Centre here is a notice I was given today at work from Doreen.


  The more people to attend the more likely it will come again so start saving everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment