Monday 12 December 2011

Week #161 @ OSCC

Well it's been another busy week for me personally I could have done without it it all began with me breaking my fave mug, then the car broke down when we should have been taking the little ones to a panto, then I was hit really hard with the bug that's going round so I also missed my Christmas night out ( can't wait to hear the tales from this one ha ha) so that was my week-end up the Swanee I really hope you all had a better one.

Week #161 @ One Stop Craft Challenge is Traditional Christmas Colours which at this time of year is quite easy it doesn't have to be a card it could be a journal, layout or another sort of project, the lovely Sponsor is the lovely Robyn from Robyn's Fetish.




Shop Blurb...

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is

is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to offer the winner of this challenge will get....
5 digital stamps

or 4 digital stamps and 1 digital paper set of their choice

Please do show your support and visit our lovely sponsor.

So here's my card I hope you like it I love this Ginger bread house enough to use it more than once:


For this card I have used the gingerbread house image from Robyn


Traditional Christmas papers by Paper Cellar, the date is from We R Memory Keepers, both Candy Cane & Star Dust Stickles with Diamond Dust so yes it's very touchy feely :) so there you go not a lot of products but it doesn't look so bad does it? Thank you for looking. 

I have entered the following challenges:
http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com/ - Traditional colours (photo inspiration)

4 comments:

  1. Love your gingerbread house Janet, it's so cute. Sorry to hear you had a bad week, as they say things can only get better. Let's hope so.
    Have a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is a fabulous little gingerbread house and cannot believe you have had such a bad run of luck, hope it is improving now
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! Thank you for joining us at Creations by Gill M for this weeks challenge.

    Hugs
    Linda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet
    What a beautiful card, thanks for entering into Creations by Gill this week. Pamela CBGM DT

    ReplyDelete