Thursday 22 December 2011

No cards............... Just a wish

I do not have any cards to share with you all today this is my busiest time of the year working in a food store ( working both Christmas Eve & New Years too) my darling is still working away so have so much to do on my own before he comes home, so I want to take this opportunity to wish all my friends in blogland, all my Crafting Buddies & all my lovely visitors from all over the Globe a really Wonderful Christmas may you all get what you ask for also to wish you a GREAT New Year 2012. I hope to see you all in the new year I would also like to thank you for all the lovely comments & support you have all shown me.

4 comments:

  1. Merry Xmas hun, and no of course the craft stuff is not away, it is in my Beach Hut, I can play any time I want :) and my good girl list is looking good just hoping the postie gets it here in time

    have a good one hun and great new year
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas Janet! All the best for you in 2012! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my friend, a truly splendid holiday to you!

    yeah, cake calls me too - from all over the world - LOL.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet I would like to wish you and your family a very Happy New Year, look forward to coming to see you next year, lol.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete