Monday 12 December 2011

Bows & Berries Winners

Wow how time flies when your having fun it has gone so fast I hope you all had fun I know I did sneaking up on you all :) so here we go Drum roll please maestro:

For all the winners to claim their prizes all you have to do is send Robin an email with 'Blog Hop Winner' as your title along with your picks from the shop to bosenberries@gmail.com



The hop winners are as follows:

Gill's blog

Yvonne's blog

Chunyuan's blog

Janet's ( my) blog

Jocelyn's blog

Kasia's blog

Robin's blog

Main Blog


And extra special thanks to those who linked a card up with us!!

The Winner of the 10 digis is....


Winners of the 2 digis are..





Top 3 are:



who I would also like to offer two digis of their choice as well as the Bows and Berries Top 3 Badge Below!!




 
Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday season!!

1 comment: