Monday 28 November 2011

Challenge #15 @ B&B and Blog Hop

This is our last challenge this year.


Wow I'm both excited & nervous to be part of this Blog Hop this is my second ever one and wasn't really sure what to do on the first not much wiser on this one either :) so I'm hoping I'm doing this right if not will someone please tell me also some of the girls are offering candy. I do hope you have joined us from the beginning if not then you need to start at the Bows & Berries so don't be shy let's have some fun.


There are "FREE" digis to be won all along the hop



here is what you need to do.

On each of the DT blog hop stops there will be a winner

- that winner will be chosen by Robin who is head of B&B

- the prize is "2 FREE digis of their choice from the shop

- all you have to do is comment on each of the DT blog posts to be eligible.

Theres more ....

There will be a "main winner " of "10 FREE digis of their choice "

- are you listening carefully now ....

- you will need to create a project (anything at all) with the Freebie gingerbread man digi then link it up

on the main B&B blog

- Don't forget to also leave a comment on the main B&B blog too !


That's it - good luck !

To be eligible to win the prizes on individual blogs you must complete the DT hop

 If your here it means that you are on the right track and have come from Chunyuan's Blog after leaving me your comment it's time to go visit Jocelyn, good luck and don't for get to have fun!

Main post is on the Bows and Berries Blog



Me



Finish at Main Blog

Also Robin will also have a coupon for the shop for this period for 50% off everything in the shop using the code GIFT50 at the checkout

Here is my card I hope you like it for once I know I do & have been waiting ages to show it off.
 


For this card I have used a Craftwork Card (new Easel card blank), 'toastygingerbreadman' image from Bows & Berries, Nesties, Diamante, Glittered & embossed vellum paper called Holly Flourish from Papermania, Felt, Marianne Poinsettia Die, Red Ribbon from stash & an old Norton Virus disk that's out of date. So Don't forget to leave me a comment to be in with a chance of winning 2 Digi's.

End date Dec. 11th at midnight GMT

27 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Janet!! He really pops on your lovely white background! Thanks so much for all your hard work with Bows and Berries this year!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, great colours you used and this is such a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I like your coloring a lot and that flower is a knock-out :)
    Hugs from Finland, Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you handled this perfectly! absolutely gorgeous card!!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the colouring you have done on the gingerbread man, as well as, the embossing paper. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easel cards are my favorite type of card right now, so I really like your card. The gingerbread man is a big surprise when you open the card. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful easel card. love the coloring and the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is such a cool card! I really like it! I am a new follower, come follow me back if you like!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! I like the white on white. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh he is a cutie and I am dam sure that you are doing it just fine lol xx
    Hugs Kate :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Wow! This is one very festive gorgeous card. Love the poinsettia and the little gingerbread man looks gorgeous too. I do so love these types of cards and the colours work so well together.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Janet, I love your card! Great coloring on the image and your poinsettia is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just lovely, what a clever idea to use him on the easel card .I might just have to case this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a gorgeous creation! Love your embossed front with the poinsetta. What a surpise to open it and find him inside! Holiday hugs! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love, Love your card! Would you please tell me how to make this kind of card? I love the gingerbread man and poinsettia. They are wonderful! Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think you are doing a great job on the blog hop...love your card

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a fabby card - love both the front and inside. Its been great being part of the team with you

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh I love the card! Great coloring, I will have to try the Craftwork card...Having a blast with the blog!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. hello my little bus love it when you come visit so many times in a row :)

    to case a card means to use elements of it, so if it is all white with a circle she may wish to use that idea

    hope that helps

    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such an adorable card! I really need to try an easel card. Love the way you got rid of an old disk. :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is a pretty one, thanks for sharing!
    hey, Pixie Dust Paperie's December Giveaway starts today, come on and join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/11/final-project-for-november-kitpixie.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Janet this is one super cute card, love that image and what a super design, love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have an award for you on my blog :)
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Janet, this is awesome! I love the pointsettia and your amazing colouring on the gingerbread man digi. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
    Kasia

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a sweet card and love all the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a lovely card. The gingerbread man works really well with the poinsettia image and love your layout.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete