Thursday 4 August 2011

Week #142 @ OSCC - Vintage

Hello everyone in blog land I am so happy to be back & have missed you all dearly we have been busy moving homes which was a bit manic doing 2 at once but it got done & dusted by 4-30 not bad going seeing as we started about 10.

I am a bit late posting this but it is already posted on One Stop Craft Challenge and I did tell everyone it was going to be a bit late, Shelley is our lovely Sponsor this week so pop over & check it out.


At One Stop Card Crafts we have a big range of ever changing discount making and card making craft supplies.

We are always adding to our range of craft supplies which are ideal for making handmade greeting cards, do-it-yourself invitations scrapbook pages, altered items and much more.

Our card making craft supplies include free UK postage, our popular discount scheme and quick service means our customers keep coming back for more.

Our prices are very competitive and this & makes us an ideal place to buy your card making supplies online. Some of our new products include Petaloo flower layers, Ranger Glitter Glue, liquid pearls and Martha Stewart Punches.


Now for my card hope you like it & I know I've had 2 weeks to make it but I'm still looking for my stuff so here is a card I made from a kit (how lazy is that) but my Printer is not yet connected so no down loads, hope you like it enough to come join us.


I love this gold paper & the layout of it just look at that lovely ribbon too I think it's a wedding or an engagement card.

Places I have entered my challenge:
http://craftuscrazy.blogspot.com/ - Anything goes in August
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes
http://mymumscraftshopchallenges.blogspot.com/ - Monochromatic
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.com/ - monochromatic

7 comments:

  1. wow love this so elegant and classy and stylish and gorgeous, and yes Matt had a fabulous time thank you

    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet gorgeous classy card that gold looks great.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Janet, but I told you that the other day :-) Hope you are getting settled in and look forward to seeing you more in blogland! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card.

    Thank you for joining us at Craft Us Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so elegant. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenges this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so elegant with all the gold :)
    Thanks for Joining us at Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki & the rest of the DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete