Wednesday 29 June 2011

Week #137 @OSCC

Hi everyone hope your having the weather that your suppose to have for the month i.e June = SUNSHINE did you all hear the thunder on courts at Wimbledon well thats how it was at my works too, people make you smile with what they say & I don't think they realise it. I have an old lady came for some fresh sausages because she said " I've goot some but they're frozen", the thunder yesterday " I thought it was part of the music" or the little old deaf lady who said "I thought someone had passed wind" :)
This week-end was the start of a new challenge over at One Stop Craft Challenge and its a GET WEll challenge there is a lovely prize and the Sponsors for this week are new to OSCC

I popped over to see what they're about & they have some lovely stamps go see what the DT have dome with some of thet're images, I'm not in this challenge this week so I have no card.



Sunday at Brockelsby Park was a very hot day, very busy & a good day out in all a really good family day out it cost the same for a couple as it did for a family of 5 but it was worth it as I really enjoyed it, the highlight of my day was watching the Eagles & Vulcher show on these 2 pics Thelma follower him around like a little puppy



& how could you not fall in love with these beauties.


 



Thank you for taking the time to look hope you enjoy the rest of the week & have a good week-end, I now have a moving date & my back bedroom that was my craftroom is slowely emptying it's really weird going in to see what needs moving next, looking around at the half emptyness.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fab day hon, a nice break from all the stresses of packing etc, good luck with the move, lotsa love our Janet, see you soon xxx

    ReplyDelete