Thursday 17 March 2011

TJ's Star Book

This is a Star Book I made for my new Grandson Taylor James it's based on the same one I made Sunday but blue & Antique Linen (Distress Inks) with a touch of pink & green, the only page I'm not too happy with is page 4, all the papers are from K& Co which I have had for an eternity & thought I better use them. I really hope my Daughter Laura likes it as much as I did making it.

Well I have to use up the old so I can replace it when I go shopping on Saturday at the Great Northern Papercraft Show at Harrogate (ha ha), all the card is from my stash, pearls & that lovely lace from RWS, I have used Marianne, Nestie Dies & Cuttlebug Embossing Folders & I have also used a MS punch, well that's all from me for tonight, thank you for looking.

1 comment:

  1. love your way of getting rid of the old stock ready for retail therapy at it's best in Harrogate, and she will love this it is so pretty and love all the detail
    Hugs Kate
    ps don't kill yourself off that will be my job on Sunday hehehehe xx

    ReplyDelete