Sunday 13 March 2011

Star Book

What a wonderful day don't think I'll be going on that trip next week spent most of my money at GC also met a lot of new friends, Dawn bought in some lovely Short Bread, Lynn made lots of Coffee to keep us going, Sue did a wonderful Job keeping us busy I really do like to go to a work shop on a Sunday working afternoons buggers my days up & can't get to daytime classes. Anyways this is my uptake on Sue's colours may vary.

Now this is Sue's hope she wont mind me showing her work off it shows how it looks finished.

I would like to thank everyone for a really pleasant day, Cheers Sue & Lynn too

ABC Challenge Blog - P is for Pearls

6 comments:

  1. So pleased you got booked on the class, and that you had a great day, love your creation look so pretty and bet you had such fun
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation!

    Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge this week

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely gorgeous creative piece of art! Love it.

    Thanks for joining with our pearls challenge at ABC Challenge this week.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The star book is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet, in answer to your question the other day, No I have not left you or forgotten you, lol, I am just a bit slow these days and it takes me awhile to get round to all my friends, I apologise for that. I am soooooo glad I have paid you a visit today though, this is absolutely fantastic, I love, love, love this star book so full of wonderful delights this is excellent work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi hun, oh do enjoy your spending won't you and class starts at 1 until 3 and we are going to be playing with fluffy stuff too lol xx
    cannot wait to meet you
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete