Wednesday 5 May 2010

These are my lovely ATC's that I made for the April Challenge at Running With Scissors in Grimsby, the theme was Easter/Spring we had to make 8 but if you count them I have 9 as I don't listen (I have selective hearing I'm told haha) so I gave one to my little friend Carla. Each card has got a shrunken down Magnolia image that I did with My Craft Studio, I then coloured them with water pencils & Distress Inks by Timmy Holtz. I added something different so they wouldn't become a series, some have texture, some have bling, some have Ribbon I have also put a Duck & Toadstool form Crafters Companion in a couple. I also Diamond glazed a few ie: Easter eggs,
Toadstool, wellies & Ladybird, Butterfly & Tilda's egg, I also Flocked the 2 bunnies

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ATCs, Janet. I was hoping to see them enlarged but that didn't work. They show a lot of ingenuity and creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. faye juast for you I will add them over the week-end, hope you have a good one.

    ReplyDelete