Wednesday 5 May 2010

Missed the lot

I made this card for about 6 challenges and can you beleive I missed them all, never mind thats another christmas card for the end season. I distressed (thats how I missed my posts through stressing) the pink card, made my own backing paper, I coloured Edwin with my marker pens(marvy etc) and watered them down like paints. I was goig to invest in some lovely new Copic pens which I would probly only use once or twice before the trend changed yet again, so I thought I would give these a whirl and I dont think they have come out bad. I also used my Nesties which I'm using more than I thought I would, odd bits of ribbon I nearly threw away and stickles.

Card stock, Ribbon,Stickles: Stash
TH: Distress Inks
Magnolia: edwin sledging
Nesties: Labels 9 (I think)


No comments:

Post a Comment